What’s now and what’s next for public sector digital and data
This year’s PublicTechnology Live will focus on how public bodies can use digital platforms and data to meet the major challenges – and rise to the significant opportunities – they currently face. We will look into how the sector is preparing for a future where emerging technologies such as generative AI and the Internet of Everything could profoundly change how every organisation operates.
Topics to engage with:
On-stage presentations and discussions, workshops and interactive sessions will offer the chance to examine the practicalities of transformation, including:
- balancing budgets
- ensuring effective procurement
- the need for senior leadership buy-in
- how to make space for the most innovative people, processes and platforms.
Who Should Attend?
PublicTechnology Live Conference welcomes senior decision makers from across the public sector responsible for digital transformation, allowing them to network in a secure environment to debate the latest strategies, technologies and products as well as discuss best practices with peers and suppliers.
Job titles include:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Director of Commercial
- Director of Digital
- Director of Digital Transformation
- Director of Finance
- Director of Innovation
- Director of Information Security
- Director of Risk and Audit
- Director of ICT
- Director of IT
- Director of Infrastructure and Operations
- Director of Transformation
- Head of Commercial
- Head of Commercial Policy and Strategy
- Head of Customer Demand
- Head of Digital
- Head of IT
- Head of Operations
- Head of PMO